1. Soak the salted cherry blossoms by hand for more than 1 hour, and then use a kitchen paper towel to absorb the moisture for later use.
2. Remove the hard core in the middle of the pineapple, and chop the other parts into fine pieces with a knife.
3. After the chopped pineapple, if there is gauze, wrap it with gauze and try to squeeze out the pineapple juice. If not, use a strainer like me. But it is really time-consuming, I feel I have to buy gauze.
4. .Pour the chopped pineapple and other ingredients in the filling into the bread bucket, and start the stir-frying process. I fried the recipe for 50 minutes.
5. Stir fry until the pineapple can hold together and then stop. Then pour them out and let cool at room temperature.
6. Then we will make the dough. The softened butter is beaten a few times with a whisk to make it smooth.
7. Add powdered sugar and beat with an electric whisk until fluffy and slightly whitish.
8. Then add the egg liquid in 3 times and beat evenly with an electric whisk.
9. After mixing all the flour in the dough, sift it into the butter and egg liquid, and stir evenly with a spatula. Just stir until you can't see the dry powder.
10. .Both the dough and the filling are 16 portions each, and all are rounded and set aside. The noodles I divided are about 18g each, and the filling is 11g each.
11. Take out a piece of dough, flatten it, and put the filling in the middle.
12. Put it on the tiger's mouth and slowly close it, and reunite after wrapping it. All dough is operated the same.
13. Shape the dough into a rectangle slightly smaller than the mold, put it in the mold, press the four corners with your hands, and then use a small spatula to slowly flatten the dough.
14. .After the dough is fully pressed, take out the salted cherry blossoms that have been soaked in advance to absorb the moisture, and place them on the dough.
15. Finally, put it into the preheated oven, heat up and down at 160 degrees Celsius, middle level, and bake for 25 minutes.
16. The baked pineapple cake waits to cool completely before demoulding.
1. It is better to chop pineapples with a knife. I tried to beat it with a food processor, it was too broken, and it was not brushed.
2. The corn syrup in the filling can be replaced with the same amount of maltose. Corn syrup can better retain the color of the pineapple.
3. If the eggs in the dough are taken out of the refrigerator, they must be placed at room temperature. At the same time, each time you add eggs, you must wait until the last time is completely beaten evenly before adding them, and use a spatula to hang the butter on the wall of the bowl from time to time.
4. After sifting in the flour, stir it with a spatula until you can't see the dry powder.
5. Time and temperature need to be set according to your own oven.
6. The ratio of the skin to the filling can be adjusted according to your preference.