Treat the chicken breast, remove the white film, wash it, and cut into long strips; then add water to a pot and bring to a boil, add the sliced green onion, ginger and chicken, and cook.
After removing it, control the moisture; then tear it into thin strips
2. Use one end of a rolling pin to pound the shredded chicken into a minced meat shape, then add salt and mix well. Adjust how much you want to add according to your taste. Take a microwave-heated flat pan, spread the minced chicken flat, and then put it in the microwave and heat it on high heat. For two minutes, take it out and turn it underneath or stir it so that all the minced chicken can be evenly heated. Then put it in the microwave oven on high heat for two minutes and do so, until the minced chicken is completely dry and moisture-free. Because everyone’s chicken has different moisture content, I can’t tell you how many times. I’ve repeated it almost four times.
3. Wash the dried shiitake mushrooms with clean water, and then cut them into small pieces with scissors. After that, it is heated in a microwave oven in the same way as the minced chicken until it is dry and without moisture. I probably cycled the heating program three times
4. After everything is set, you can grind the flour. Let's grind the chicken powder first. Pour the dried chicken minced into the wall breaker or dry grinder, select the grinding program, about 2 minutes and 40 seconds. Start it, and the minced chicken inside will turn into powder. Whether it can be ground into a fine powder depends on whether the microwave oven baked in the previous step is dry and moisture-free. If there is water, it will stick together, making it difficult to grind
5. This is ground chicken powder
6. When grinding shiitake mushroom powder, I also choose the grinding process, because the texture of dried shiitake mushrooms is hard, so the shreds will jump around in the cup, and the sound is louder than minced chicken.
7. This is the ground shiitake mushroom powder
8. Find a large bowl, mix the two powders, then add the powdered sugar, mix well
9. After mixing, it is the homemade chicken essence. If you want a more delicate taste, you can filter it with a sieve
10. Homemade no-additive chicken essence is ready, store it in an airtight container
Two verbose sentences (generally important knowledge points are here)
1. The microwave oven is heated on high heat for 2 minutes, then take it out and stir evenly and then on high heat. This step is very important. Be sure to bite the minced chicken and shiitake mushrooms until they are dry and dry, or it will be more difficult to grind later;
2. You can use a wall breaker or a dry mill for grinding powder, choose according to your own situation
3. Adding sugar is to make the chicken essence delicious, you can skip it if you mind;
4. Because there are no preservatives and additives, it needs to be sealed and stored, moisture-proof and agglomerated. Let it be at room temperature for about two weeks, and eat it as soon as possible. If you do too much at one time, you can pack them and freeze them, so that the storage period will be longer;
5. For other baking tutorials with categories, please subscribe to my public account: xizhenyishen, not only has the most food tutorials, but also good-looking spiritual notes and handmade art tutorials.