by meggy dancing apple
1. Prepare ingredients: egg noodles, eggs, rape, chives;
2. Cut the root of the rapeseed, but don't cut it off; mince the chives;
3. Boil a pot of water. When the water seems to be boiling but not boiling, beat the eggs into the water; the boiling step can be carried out at the same time as step 2;
4. After the egg surface has solidified, put the egg noodle cake into the soup and leave it alone for the first 30 seconds;
5. After 30 seconds, gently stir the noodles with chopsticks to completely disperse the noodles and cook for 2 minutes;
6. Sprinkle a little salt according to the taste, then blanch the rapeseed in the pot for 5 seconds, pour a little sesame oil, and take it out of the pot.