1. Let's dry the farm sauerkraut first, it is delicious!
2. All ingredients are ready.
3. Wash the ribs and scald them with boiling water to remove the blood powder and rinse again.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, add green onion and ginger aniseed until fragrant.
5. Add the ribs and continue to fry for a while.
6. Add sauerkraut, pour in cooking wine, and stir again for a while.
7. Pour water that has covered all the ingredients at one time, add the frozen tofu, and stir gently.
8. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat and simmer for 40-60 minutes until the ribs are cooked.
9. Add a small handful of softened vermicelli and a spoonful of salt, stir well, cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes.
10. After serving, you can sprinkle some green onion, coriander leaves, etc.
1. You can dip garlic sauce when eating.
2. It tastes better if part of the water is replaced with broth.
3. The fans must be soaked in advance.