1. To prepare the ingredients, I chose a medium-sized potato instead of a small potato. The larger potato is more floury. I used a small piece of radish. You can add more if you like.
2. Cut the radish, spring onion, and sausage into small pieces.
3. Cut the potatoes into thick slices, spread them on a plate, and steam for 15 minutes.
4. Steamed potatoes can easily be scattered with a fork.
5. Season the potatoes with an appropriate amount of pepper and salt.
6. Use a fork to squeeze it, you can leave some large particles appropriately, and taste more delicious.
7. Heat the pot and pour in the right amount of linseed oil.
8. Put the radish and ham and stir fry together.
9. Pour into the mashed potato before.
10. Stir well.
11. Add the right amount of chopped green onion.
12. Beat the eggs, take two saucers and put flour and oatmeal.
13. Put on the gloves and make the potato mash into a thick cake.
14. Dip flour and pat off excess flour.
15. Dip with egg liquid.
16. Finally wrap the oatmeal and press the oatmeal a little tighter.
17. Follow this method to finish everything.
18. Pour linseed oil into the pot to cover the entire bottom of the pot.
19. Add the croquette and fry until golden on both sides.
20. If you can't fry the side, you can stand it up and fry it to make sure that it is fried on all sides.
21. When you eat it with tomato sauce, it tastes better.