1. A bowl of flour and a teaspoon of salt, knead into a dough
2. Then divide it into small doses, apply a layer of oil and put it aside to wake up the noodles
3. After waking up for a while, knead and wake up again, then apply a layer of oil and put it aside to relax.
4. Knead the loose dough
5. Press the chopsticks in the middle
6. Slowly stretch the ends
7. Then tear it into two from the place where the chopsticks press in the middle
8. Cook the water in the rice cooker ahead of time, throw the noodles into it and cook
9. Take out the cooked noodles and put scallions on top. I like dried scallions, so I roasted the scallions.
10. Then sprinkle a handful of chili noodles, boil a spoonful of hot oil, pour on it while it is hot, mix well and eat!