1. Wash the fish, remove the gills and internal organs, and dry in the shade in a ventilated place.
2. Add a spoonful of salt to the pot first, then add cooking oil, and heat it over high heat. The advantage of this is to prevent the fish skin from sticking to the bottom.
3. When the temperature of the oil rises to 80%, stick the dried fish with kitchen paper to remove the surface water, and put it in the oil and fry it until golden and crisp. Note that the fish must be deep-fried, so avoid frying the surface black because the oil temperature is too high. It can be fried slowly on medium heat.
4. Prepare all the ingredients.
5. Put the fried fish on the plate to drain oil.
6. Take the scallion and half of the ginger slice and spread on the bottom of the pressure cooker.
7. Take a spoonful of fried fish oil, add a spoonful of sugar and fry until melted, then add star anise, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, pepper, and chili to fry together to create a fragrance. Then cook the cooking wine and appropriate amount of water, cover the pot and boil, add 1 tablespoon of salt (determined according to the amount of fish) and dark soy sauce.
8. Put the fried fish in a pressure cooker, pour vinegar on it, and top with rock sugar.
9. Pour the soup cooked in step 7 on the fish, cover the pot, and cook for about an hour after the pressure cooker is steamed. This dish is very suitable for the elderly and children, and it is also a good choice as a snack.