by Little Gourmet Master
1. 1 bag each of sweet noodle sauce and yellow sauce
2. Coriander and shallots are ready. For noodles
3. Finely chop the green onion and use it in a saucepan.
4. Wash cucumbers, shred 1 stick, toss noodles, and eat 1 stick with dipping sauce
5. Peel the radish and shred it
6. Carrots are peeled, shredded and blanched in water
7. Wash celery, dice, and blanch in water
8. Bean sprouts are blanched in water, and bean sprouts are blanched in a pot
9. Cut the lean meat into small cubes (usually we use pork belly, we don’t like the oily ones, so we use lean meat to make it), and stir well with cooking wine
10. Mix the sweet noodle sauce and yellow sauce with cold boiling water (the salt and sugar are no longer in the fried sauce, the saltiness and sweetness in the noodle sauce are enough)
11. Heat the pan, put the oil and a few aniseed
12. After the oil is fragrant, add the diced meat
13. Stir-fry the diced meat until white
14. Pour in the adjusted sweet noodle sauce and mix well
15. Change to low heat and simmer slowly, be sure to stir frequently, at least 15 minutes or more, until the moisture in the sauce is gone, the aroma of the sauce is boiled out, and the sauce and the diced meat blend in water and milk, and it will be fragrant.
16. When the sauce is thick enough, add the chopped green onion, then turn off the heat, and use the remaining temperature to simmer the chopped green onion. This is called inverted pan.
17. Add some salt when cooking the noodles so that the noodles will be cooked neatly, so pick up. Old Beijing fried noodles pay attention to eating "wok-to-er", which is noodles picked directly from the pot, not over-water noodles. The noodles are put together with the fried sauce and the dishes, and you can mix them together when you eat
18. The noodles are put together with the fried sauce and the dishes, and you can mix them together when you eat