1. Rinse the ribs with water and blanch them in boiling water for a few minutes
2. Take it out with boiling water and re-use again
3. Wash the rice and drain the water
4. Cut carrots and potatoes into small pieces, and shiitake mushrooms into small pieces
5. Ginger slices, green onions cut into sections
6. Pour vegetable oil into the hot pot and stir-fry the sugar color with rock sugar. When the oil foams up and the color starts to turn yellow, the sugar color is ready
7. Pour in the ribs, stir-fry for a few times, and coat the ribs evenly with sugar
8. Pour in a spoonful of sweet noodle sauce and soy sauce, and stir thoroughly evenly
9. Add sliced ginger and chopped green onion, stir fry until fragrant, then add diced mushrooms, carrots, and diced potatoes and stir-fry well
10. Pour the rice into the pot, add appropriate amount of salt, stir fry evenly,
11. Pour all the ingredients into the rice cooker
12. Add water to the ingredients
13. Choose fine cooking, automatically keep warm after cooking
14. At four o'clock in the morning, the ribs rice has been cooked, put it in a thermal insulation box, and it can be used as a travel lunch, and the rest can be used as breakfast.
1. When the ribs are sugar-colored, be sure to drain the water, otherwise the water will splash out
2. The amount of salt is controlled by yourself. If you add too much soy sauce, you can leave it alone.