1. Stir together the ingredients for the starter.
2. Fully ferment in the sun, rise and then fall.
3. Stir all the ingredients together, the toaster presses two mixing programs, then add butter, and press the mixing button again.
4. The fermentation is twice as big.
5. Pingjun is divided into 6 parts and exhausted.
6. Poke the dough into strips and twist it.
7. Came from the middle of the space.
8. String over again from the middle.
9. 6 portions, fermented twice as large.
10. In the middle of the oven at 172°C for 25 minutes. The color can be stamped with tin foil. Brush butter out of the pan.
11. The bread is fluffy.