"Obviously I just ate an omelet rice with you, but I feel satisfied as if I ate the Man Han Banquet!" The heroine in the TV series does not cook any dishes, only a plate of omelet rice, because it is so easy to make omelet rice; in fact, it is not. The most authentic and delicious omelet rice requires the egg to be extremely tender and there must be a little uncured egg liquid in the inner layer. After mixing with the fried rice, the taste is multi-layered after one bite. First, the softness of the egg must be eaten first. Then, the rich, unset egg liquid wraps the fried rice, making the smell of the fried rice a little smooth...
In the recent hot TV series "Give me up, hold on to me", Qiaoen Chen played Li Weiwei is very keen on omelet rice, and some of my friends are also in love with omelet rice because of the enthusiasm of this TV series. Now you can learn from it. The most authentic omelet rice! Then why go to the restaurant outside to eat? Do it yourself!
1. Melt the butter and fry the onion fragrant, the taste is more authentic
2. When making egg skins, melt the butter on a low heat, then pour in the egg liquid so that the egg liquid flows evenly on the bottom of the pan
3. Be sure to quickly scatter the egg liquid, and stop immediately when it is almost solidified
4. Students who are not proficient in putting rice on the egg skin can turn off the heat for a while to prevent the color of the egg skin from zooming
5. Finally, carefully lift the egg skin on one side with chopsticks, slowly slide it to the other side, and finally pour it into the plate
6. Fry the egg crust over a small fire