by meggy dancing apple
1. The cavity bones and dried shiitake mushrooms are ready; there is no fixed amount, but more or less;
2. Wash the cavity bones twice with cold water without soaking;
3. Rinse the shiitake mushrooms with cold water, then soak them in cold water to become soft;
4. Prepare the seasoning: half a green onion, 5 garlic cloves, 1 fresh ginger, 2 star anises, 5 dried red peppers, 1 dried grapefruit, 30 grams of soy sauce, 20 grams of oyster sauce, 20 grams of cooking wine, 4 grams of salt; seasoning The type and amount can be adjusted according to the taste and the intensity of the sauce used;
5. Boil the cavity bone in a pot of warm water to remove impurities; remove the cavity bone with a colander;
6. If there is too much foam on the surface, it can be rinsed with warm water, if there are no impurities, this step can be omitted;
7. Put the soaked shiitake mushrooms and shiitake water, green onion, sliced ginger, garlic cloves, star anise, dried red pepper, dried grapefruit, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and appropriate amount of cold water into the pot and bring to a boil over high heat;
8. Put the cavity bone and cooking wine into the pot and stir a few times;
9. Fasten the lid of the Double Happiness pressure cooker, and when the pressure reducing valve makes a sound of "呲呲呲", turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes;
10. After the pressure relief valve is naturally deflated, open the lid. If the soup is suitable, you can take it out of the pot directly. If you feel that the soup is too much, you can open the lid and cook for a few minutes on low heat to collect the juice;
11. I think it's very fragrant to cook rice in soup.
1. The cavity bone is also called the spine. The meat is thick and tender. It is suitable for stew and soup. Because it is directly simmered in a pressure cooker, it should be blanched to remove impurities and dirt before simmering. It is safer to eat;
2. The pressure cooker takes a short time, so don’t put too much water; if there is too much juice, you can simmer and open the lid and then collect the juice; the meat can be deboned after high-pressure simmering, so turn it gently to prevent the meat from being cooked. Chopped.