1. Put warm water, corn oil, sugar, and salt in the bread bucket; then put flour and yeast powder.
2. Start the kneading program and knead out the fascia in about 25 minutes.
3. Take out the dough and reunite.
4. Divide into 4 parts.
5. Rub into long strips.
6. Weave it together. (It's a bit ugly!)
7. Put it in a bread bucket to ferment.
8. At room temperature 20 degrees, more than 3 hours, fermented to full barrel.
9. Put it in the bread machine.
10. Bake for 50 minutes.
11. Take out and let cool.
12. Very full one-time leavened bread.
1. This method can save the time of secondary fermentation, especially in winter, it is very worthwhile.
2. The dough should not be too soft, otherwise it will collapse.
3. It's okay if you don't edit it, it's almost invisible after fermentation.