1. Put the whipped cream in a container and beat with a whisk, and beat to about 40%. When it is not very viscous, add the condensed milk and continue to beat it until the cream cake you usually eat is about the same level. Put the whipped cream in Set aside in a bowl; break the Oreo cookies into biscuits (you can put them in a fresh-keeping bag and use a rolling pin to crush them)
2. I’m a little lazy, and I’m not happy to make my own skin. I just use the ready-made Xuemei Niang Pi, shake the powder on it before using it, and roll the Xuemei Niang Pi thin with a rolling pin
3. She flatten her skin and scoop up the cream with a spoon. You can flatten it a little bit. You can control the amount by yourself.
4. Add crushed Oreo biscuits on top of the cream, you can add more if you like
5. Moisten the four corners of Xuemei Niang's skin with pure water or cool white to make it sticky easily.
6. Dip the four corners of the wrapped square with water, and then continue to fold it in half, and it will look like this
7. Put the made Xue Mei Niang on top and gently roll it in her hand. Its shape is round, and then it can be wrapped in plastic wrap and put in a box.