by Qiaochu Baking
Xuemei Niang Peel: 8 sheets, Isinglass powder: 3 grams, Cold water: 12 grams, Light cream: 100 grams, Fine sugar: 10 grams, Diced mango: appropriate amount
Soak cold water into isinglass powder to dissolve
3. Whip the whipped cream while adding fine sugar
4. The dissolved isinglass powder is melted in water and then added to the whipped cream, mix well, and put it in the refrigerator to freeze for a while.
5. Take a piece of skin and put it on your hand, put an appropriate amount of whipped cream filling in the middle, and put a diced mango in the middle of the cream filling
6. Dip some water around and wrap it up, squeeze the closing area and place the bottom on the chopping board, and transfer Xuemei Niang with both hands to make it rounder
7. Finally, put the paper tray