1. Weigh milk, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt, pay attention to reserve 10-20 grams of milk, adjust according to the water absorption of home flour
2. Start the bread kneading function, knead for ten minutes
3. Add the softened butter and knead for ten minutes
4. The dough is smooth, and it is directly placed in the bread machine for a shot. The dough will be twice as large as the fermentation time for 50 minutes, and the fingers can not be retracted.
5. Take out the pressure to exhaust and divide into three equally. Note that if you like thin-bottomed pizza, it is recommended to divide it into five
6. Spread a layer of butter on the pie pan to prevent sticking
7. Then roll it round according to the size of the pie and put it on the plate
8. Use a knife and fork to exhaust, this step cannot be omitted
9. Put it in the oven at a temperature of 35, and do a second shot
10. On the second serve, prepare the other two doughs and share the recipe of the pizza base without the pie plate and the pizza plate. Roll directly into a circle and place in a baking tray. Exhausted, fermented, unused pizza embryos are good. Freeze directly in the refrigerator
11. The second cooked pizza dough, put it in the oven, and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes
12. Time to bake the pizza embryos, prepare the chicken, wash the chicken breasts, cut into small pieces, and add the Orleans grilled wings
13. Mix evenly and marinate for more than 20 minutes
14. After baking the pizza dough, take it out and put it on the drying net to let cool
15. Prepare onion, tomato sauce, cheese
16. Spread a layer of tomato sauce on the pizza base, then sprinkle with cheese
17. Sprinkle a layer of onion. Sprinkle a layer of cheese
18. Add the marinated chicken
19. Sprinkle another layer of cheese, the top cheese can be added as much as you like
20. Put it into the preheated oven, turn on the heat to 170°C and lower the heat to 190°C to bake for 25 minutes
21. The specific time depends on whether you make a thin-bottomed pizza or a thick-bottomed pizza or the size of the pizza.
22. Just out of the oven, cut into pieces and eat.
Make more pizza bases and freeze them in the refrigerator, and just thaw and bake them when you eat them. The premise is that it must be fermented well\nThin and thick bottom can be adjusted according to your preference\nYou can also change to beef, or bacon, and fruit as fillings\n