1. Prepare white jelly, wolfberry, osmanthus, and water.
2. Add a little water to the white jelly and stir until the white jelly is melted.
3. Pour the remaining water into a pot and heat it, add osmanthus and wolfberry and cook together, add white sugar and cook to melt.
4. Take out the sweet-scented osmanthus and wolfberry from the pot.
5. Pour the previously melted white jelly into the pot, stir and boil until it boils, then turn off the heat.
6. Pour the sweet-scented osmanthus water into the mold, and put a few medlars in it, and let it cool until it is completely cold.
7. The solidified osmanthus jelly is poured out, and dried osmanthus and honey are sprinkled on top.
The white jelly and water should be put in proportion to make the jelly delicious. If you are in a hurry, you can also put it in the refrigerator and freeze it, which will make it more rapid.