1. Prepare ingredients
2. After cleaning the lamb chops, use a kitchen paper towel to absorb the surface water; then mix well with salt, black peppercorns, about 10 grams of onions, and 10 milliliters of olive oil, and marinate for about half an hour
3. Put the small potatoes on the basket and steam for 20 minutes, then take them out and let cool
4. Peel off the skin of the small potatoes, then cut into pieces for later use
5. Finely chop the remaining 30 grams of small onions and put them in a small bowl; then add balsamic vinegar, white sugar, and 5 ml of olive oil, stir well and set aside
6. Blanch the broccoli in a pot of boiling water, then remove and set aside
7. Spread the electric baking pan on both sides and preheat it. After the preheating is over, select medium heat; then pour the remaining 10ml olive oil into the frying pan, pour 5ml on each of the two pans, and then marinate. Put the lamb chops and potato wedges into two plates and start frying
8. After the lamb chops are fried on one side, turn the other side and continue frying until they are fully cooked. The small potatoes should be turned frequently during the frying process until the surface is golden.
9. Arrange the fried lamb on the plate, then place the potato wedges and broccoli next to each other in turn, and top with onion juice at the end.
1. If you can't buy small onions or potatoes, you can use purple onions or ordinary potatoes instead;
2. When marinating meat, be sure to evenly spread salt and black pepper on the surface of the meat;
3. The black pepper grains used in this dish are freshly ground, not ordinary black pepper;
4. Regarding the side dishes, you can match them as you like.