1. Prepare the pork filling
2. Add 10 grams of salt and 10 grams of chicken powder,
3. Add 100 grams of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce,
4. 15g shallots finely chopped,
5. 5 grams of ginger are also finely chopped,
6. Add the minced meat together, then beat in an egg,
Stir well first, then add 100 grams of water and beat quickly until the meat is thick and vigorous.
It must be stirred quickly for a long time to allow the minced meat to absorb all the ingredients.
8. Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the mixed meat filling and continue to beat until evenly.
Cover the minced meat with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours.
I usually refrigerate the minced meat overnight.
10. Scrape off the skin of fresh lotus root, wash it,
11. Cutting with the blade means that one knife keeps breaking, and the whole lotus root is sliced. It is better to slice the lotus root thinly.
12. Take out the marinated meat filling, fill the appropriate amount of meat filling into the sliced lotus root, lightly flatten it, and the filling should not be too full.
13. Do it all in turn,
Prepare an appropriate amount of dried starch or fried powder.
Wrap the lotus root with dry powder.
Add a tablespoon of oil to the frying pan, put the dried lotus root clamps in the pan, and fry them over medium and low heat until golden on both sides.
If you do too much or the oil is consumed quickly, you can add more oil in an appropriate amount.