1. Prepare ingredients
2. Peel and shred potatoes, diced ham
3. Put potato shreds, diced ham, eggs, flour into a bowl, add some salt
4. Stir well
5. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, pour the shredded potato batter into the pan and spread it flat, and fry on low heat until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve it!
1. Potatoes can be boiled in boiling water for 1 minute in advance, and the pancakes are easy to cook
2. When the batter is just put into the pot, it should be flattened in time, and it should be fried over a low fire. It can be eaten with tomato sauce according to the taste.