1. Three quail eggs and chopped green onion are ready. Prepare the wonton wrappers (actually, the wonton wrappers can’t be used so much)
2. Break the quail eggs, add chopped green onion, add some salt and mix well
3. Put a piece of wonton skin down, and cover both sides with egg wash and chopped green onion. Get another piece to stick to the lower piece. Wrap both sides repeatedly and evenly put another piece, and so on. If the skin is very thick. Two sheets are recommended. This one is very thin. I made 4
4. Heat in a pot and add oil to 60% heat. Then change the fire to a low heat, use chopsticks and slowly put it down to fry
5. By analogy, fry until golden on both sides
6. You can sprinkle some sesame seeds
No quail eggs can be exchanged for eggs. You can make a few more eggs to make a thick pancake.