1. Ingredients: pancakes. Egg fried sauce, potatoes, green onions.
2. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into thin shreds, wash several times with water to remove the starch.
3. Heat the pan, add oil to heat, add green onions and fry until fragrant, add shredded potatoes and stir fry.
4. Stir fry until the potato shreds are broken, add salt, monosodium glutamate, and rice vinegar.
5. Continue to stir-fry the shredded potatoes until they are cooked.
6. Put the potato shreds into a bowl and wash the green onions.
7. Take half a pancake.
8. Fold it in half.
9. Add the egg fried sauce and shallots.
10. Put in the fried potato shreds.
11. Just roll up the vegetables with pancakes.
12. It is ready to be eaten when it is rolled and placed in a plate.
It can also be a whole pancake roll.