1. 400g rice
2. Wash the pot and wash the rice. Pour into the pot and add appropriate amount of water. Cover the pot. Heat on medium heat until SAIC adjusts to low heat and turn off the heat for 7-8 minutes. When the exhaust valve is lowered, the rice is finished.
3. In the process of rice, prepare the dishes, lettuce, carrots, green bell peppers, shrimp, crab sticks
4. Cut green pepper into strips, and cut carrot into thin slices and embossed
5. In another pot, blanch the carrots, green peppers, and cook the shrimp and crab sticks.
6. Heat the pan with oil, stir-fry the chopped green onion over low heat to create a fragrance, pour in and stir-fry for a while, add a little ginger powder, and salt to taste.
7. Make a panda rice ball with rice
8. Spread the lettuce on the bottom, put the extra vegetables in, leave a part on it, and make the seaweed ears, eyes, and mouth. The cute panda bento is complete.
9. Someone can’t wait, they’re starting to do it...haha
1. The water in the rice is added according to personal taste, and the amount of water that you want to cheeks should be reduced appropriately, softer and more water.
2. Vegetables are best blanched in water. When blanching, add some salt and vegetable oil to make the color more vivid.