1. Cut the noodles into sections (usually where noodles are sold), cook the noodles until they are almost cooked and remove them. Use cold water (to prevent the noodles from sticking together). Remove the noodles and place them in a clean container for later use.
2. hot oil
3. After the oil is hot, add the diced meat and stir fry. After stir-frying until there is no blood color, add the chopped green onion, minced ginger, and minced garlic and continue to stir fry.
4. Follow the steps for cooking
5. After completing step 1, add the chopped peppers and continue to stir fry.
6. Stir-fry until all the dishes are evenly fused, add salt, pepper powder, chicken essence, oil consumption, soy sauce in sequence when it is ready to cook, continue to stir-fry until the seasoning tastes, pour in appropriate amount of water, and stir-fry again
7. After the cooking part is complete, add the pre-prepared noodles, stir-fry until the vegetables and noodles are completely integrated, cover the pot and simmer for about a minute, the fragrant pastoral fried noodles are complete
8. Adding chopped green onions to the plate after serving will make the original food more tempting. A good color will have the urge to eat.
The most important thing about Tianyuan fried noodles is that the noodles must not be too soft, so when you cook the noodles, they must not be cooked too much. It is best to cook them until they are almost cooked.
I suggest that the seasoning in the stir-fry is a little heavier, because the noodles will be added later, which will dilute the original taste to a certain extent.
Friends who like noodles may wish to try it. Good food doesn’t have much skill. It’s good with your heart, and it will be good with your heart.