1. The pork is chopped into minced meat. It is best to use three-point fat and seven-point lean pork. Cut the green onion into minced shapes, and cut the ham into strips for later use.
2. Beat eggs into the pork, then add starch, soy sauce, salt, ginger, sesame oil, and green onions.
3. Stir in one direction and start boiling water at the same time.
4. After the water is boiled, squeeze out the meatballs with your hands, or rub them with your hands, anyway, any square or round will do, you are happy.
5. After all the meat is in the pan, add the previously cut ham and cook for 2-3 minutes. depend on mood
6. Now add the pea tips (in fact, the amount of pea tips depends on you, so add more if you like), don't cover the lid.
7. After 1-2 minutes (that is, when the pea tips reach the softness and firmness you like), pour a few drops of sesame oil and add a little salt, and it will be ready to cook.
1. Follow one direction when stirring the minced meat, it will taste better.
2. Do not cover the lid with the pea tips, otherwise the pea tips will look yellow and not good-looking.
3. Add less salt at the end, because salt was added to the meat before.
4. Don't pay too much attention to the amount of seasoning, just follow your own taste. Meat, vegetables, and ham are also available. Add more if you like.
5. I feel so long-winded