1. Wash all the ingredients
2. The green pepper is very big, so I changed the knife into two sections, flattened it with a knife, and chopped the rest of the ingredients.
3. Heat the pan without oil, put the chilies directly in and stir fry
4. Stir until the epidermis is wrinkled, and then it will come out. At this time, it is 8 or 9 mature.
5. In a frying pan, stir the chopped garlic and tempeh
6. Add chopped red pepper and stir fry until fragrant
7. Put in the chili section
8. Stir-fry for a while, add appropriate amount of salt, sugar, oyster sauce, and continue to fry until all the peppers are ripe
9. Put the shredded perilla in before out of the pan
10. Stir-fry evenly, that's it
Stirring the chilies in advance has three advantages. One is that the spiciness is reduced, the other is that it is easier to ripen, and the third is that it tastes better.