1. Fresh pig tail bones are soaked in clean blood in advance and then washed, bacon is cut into pieces and washed with warm water, and spring bamboo shoots are prepared
2. Remove the old roots of the bamboo shoots, then cut them with a knife, peel off the shell and wash
3. Cut into hob blocks
4. Prepare ginger, green onion and rice wine
5. Boil the tail bones and bacon in a pot under cold water, then remove and wash
6. Then put the pork tail bones and bacon into the pot, pour in water, add ginger and rice wine, cover with high heat
7. After boiling the pot, add 1 teaspoon of salt, pour the bamboo shoots into the blanching water, remove and wash
8. Open the lid when there is foam rising, and after removing the foam, add the lid to a high heat and turn to a low heat to simmer for about 1 hour.
9. Open the lid and pick up the bacon and cut into small pieces
10. Turn to high heat, pour in bamboo shoots and part of the bacon, then cover and bring to a boil, turn to low heat for 20 minutes
11. Sprinkle with chopped green onion after serving
1. The salty taste of bacon varies from one family to another. My family’s is not very salty. If it is too salty, you need to soak some of the salty flavor with water to avoid over-salty.
2. Putting a large piece of bacon into the pot can reduce the salty taste of the soup. After picking it up, cut into small pieces and don't put it all in the pot. The bacon will not taste fragrant after it is soft and rotten.
3. Don't add any flavoring to improve the original flavor of this soup.