1. The spring bamboo shoots are peeled and cut into diamond-shaped or hob pieces
2. Boil a pot of hot water and add bamboo shoots to blanch water
3. Change to a pot of hot water, add the washed and sliced ginger, star anise and peppercorns, add the ham and pork belly to blanch water
4. Thinly sliced pork belly
5. Fill a casserole with plenty of water, add ginger, whole ham and pork belly slices, cover with a lid and boil over high heat, then turn to low heat and simmer
6. Cut the ham meat out
7. Put the cut slices of ham in a casserole and continue to boil for half an hour. Add the bamboo shoots that have been blanched and continue to boil for 20 minutes. Add yuba and cook for about 15 minutes. Season with salt.