1. Cook the tendons to remove impurities and cut into strips about 5 cm
2. Wash the pickled vegetables and cut into fines
3. Put clean water in the pot, put in the tendons, bring to a boil on high heat, blanch it thoroughly, remove it and place it in a colander to control the water for later use.
4. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the ginger and green onions, add the minced pickled vegetables and stir fry for half a minute
5. Put in the blanched tendons, cook the cooking wine and stir fry evenly,
6. Add a little water, add salt, chicken essence, and sugar, change to medium heat and cook for 2 minutes, thicken the starch with water, stir fry over high heat, and serve.