1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and try to cut them as small as possible.
3. Slowly drip into the flour and stir the flour into a flocculent shape.
4. Pour a little cooking oil into the pot, add tomatoes and stir fry.
5. Stir fry until the tomatoes are juicy.
6. Add appropriate amount of water to boil.
7. Slowly pour the flour into the pot.
8. Bring to a boil again.
9. Beat the eggs and pour them into the pot.
10. Season with a little salt.
11. Sprinkle in the chopped green onion to serve.