1. Prepare ingredients, dice carrots and ham, beaten eggs
2. Pineapple digs out the flesh and cuts into cubes
3. Beat the eggs, pour 3 grams of oil into the hot pot, pour the beaten egg liquid into the pan and stir-fry
4. Pour 3 grams of oil into the pan and fry the diced carrots, fry them until they are a little discolored, add 5 grams of water and stir fry for 3 minutes, and serve.
5. Put 2 grams of oil in the pan, stir-fry the diced peas and diced ham, and stir-fry until the color is a little changed. Serve and set aside
6. Put 7 grams of oil in the pot, pour rice and stir fry until fragrant, pour in the eggs and stir-fry the eggs and stir-fry them evenly.
7. Pour the diced peas, diced ham and diced ham and stir-fry evenly
8. Add salt and stir-fry evenly, then add light soy sauce and stir-fry evenly
9. Add diced pineapple and stir-fry evenly
1. Each has a different demographic, so add or reduce side dishes appropriately according to your preference. \n2, put in less oil, if you eat too much, it will be greasy\n3, the rice must be sautéed before adding side dishes\n