1. Frozen pork tenderloin overnight, so it’s easy to slice
2. Pork tenderloin coated with cornstarch
3. Keep tapping with a rolling pin. If it feels a little sticky, add a little bit of dry starch and continue hammering to make super thin slices of meat.
4. Boil a pot of water, add green onion, ginger and cooking wine
5. Add the meat slices, it’s best to separate them to prevent them from sticking together
6. The cooked meat slices look very thin and super tender.
7. Separately from the pan, fry the chives, ginger, garlic, then add the bean paste and stir fry to get the red oil
8. Pour boiling water, add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper
9. Take out the green onion, ginger, and garlic. Add the meat slices and cook for about a minute.
10. Finally, sprinkle a spoonful of chili noodles, chili rings, and chopped green onion, add hot oil, and the tender and boiled pork slices are ready.
The better the taste, the more you have to beat it with a rolling pin for a while