1. Use an electric rice cooker to cook the rice, a clay pot is better. If you use a clay pot, the rice should be pre-soaked for two hours.
2. Divide the pork loin into two, clean the white fascia inside, cut it with a knife on the surface, and then cut it into two finger-wide blocks.
3. Add salt and knead gently for one minute, rinse with clean water several times, and drain the water.
4. Put all the seasonings in a bowl, pour into the pork loin and mix well.
5. When the rice cooker shows that there are ten minutes left, pour the seasoned pork loin onto the rice, cover it and continue cooking.
6. The rice cooker jumps to the holding position and simmers for a few minutes.
The pork loin should be washed several times to remove the peculiar smell. Do not put too much Hakka wine and soy sauce, otherwise the rice will be too soft. The clay cooker does not display the time function, so it is necessary to have a low heat, otherwise it will be easy to burn. This braised rice is more appetizing to eat in autumn and winter, and it is easy to get angry in summer. Of course, it also depends on the body's constitution. Mothers have to breastfeed and restore their body. Eating nutritious and high-calorie braised rice can help replenish physical strength.