1. Cut beef slices and wash away blood.
2. Squeeze the beef with water, add salt, pepper, cornstarch, a little water, cooking oil, mix well and marinate.
3. When the oil in the wok is hot, put the onion, ginger, garlic, Pixian bean paste and fry until fragrant, add water, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, salt, and boil.
4. Cook the lettuce and remove it.
5. Cook the meat until it turns white and discolored, and remove.
6. Stir fragrant pepper and chili.
7. Pour it into a bowl while it is hot, and add a little coriander.
I can't eat too spicy, so I put less dried chilies.