1. Wash white kidney beans and cut into small pieces
2. Hot pot with cold oil
3. Put kidney beans, add a pint of fresh soy sauce
4. Stir-fry until half cooked, put in a pot and set aside
5. Dice pork plum meat
6. In another oil pot, add 1-2 tablespoons of soy sauce and a pint of fresh soy sauce to the hot pot of cold oil.
7. Stir-fry the diced meat
8. Pour in a kidney bean bowl, add chopped green onion and minced ginger after letting cool.
9. Add thirteen incense, chicken essence, oyster sauce, sesame oil, mix well and set aside.
10. Put water in the bread bucket first, then put the flour, and put the salt, yeast and sugar diagonally apart.
11. Choose a custom blending program
12. Mix the dough for 8 minutes and relax for 5 minutes.
13. Take out the dough and sprinkle dry powder on the panel and knead repeatedly
14. Into the same size
15. Sprinkle a thin layer of dry powder and press flat
16. Roll out into thin sun skins around and thick in the middle
17. Put in the right amount of filling
18. Pinch out the pleats clockwise
20. Put it in the cage and put the lid on
21. Ferment to double the size, turn on high heat, steam for 15 minutes after the water is boiled, turn off the heat for 1 minute, open the lid and take out.
1. The salad oil is already added when frying kidney beans and diced meat, so you don't need to add it when mixing stuffing. \n2. When you have lard and noodles at home, you can put a little bit, and the buns will be smoother and shiny. \n3. Don't roll the skin too thinly, so as not to affect the fermentation. \n4. This recipe uses one fermentation to save time.