1. Prepare homemade pork floss
2. Put milk and eggs in the bread bucket, add salt and sugar diagonally, add flour, and dry yeast on top
3. After one program (15 minutes), put butter in, and then knead the dough for 2 programs (30 minutes)
4. After that, the first fermentation is carried out in the barrel for about 15-20 minutes
5. After taking out the dough and venting, divide it into 13 small doses
6. Roll each into a round shape of even size, and put the pork floss on top
7. Wrapped in buns
8. After wrapping, close the mouth down, cover with plastic wrap, and continue to make hair twice as large, or put it in the oven for making hair
9. Put it in the oven at 150 degrees for 20 minutes
10. Take it out after 20 minutes and put on egg wash
11. Put the white sesame seeds in the oven and take it out after 5 minutes. A pot of fragrant bread will be out of the oven.
Warm reminder of silk scarf: Each oven has different models, and you can adjust it according to your own oven.
Homemade pork floss link address: http://i.meishi.cc/recipe.php?id=162131