1. Slice the tenderloin, put it in a bowl, add half a spoon of salt, add a spoon of chicken powder, add cooking wine, beat in 1 egg and mix well
2. Add cornstarch, add a spoonful of baking powder, and mix well
3. Add a proper amount of oil to the pot, and fry the pot when the oil is hot.
4. Boil the oil to 80%, re-fry in the pan, deep fry until golden on both sides, set aside
5. Leave oil on the bottom of the pot, saute the shredded green onion, add carrot and onion shreds, stir fry, add appropriate amount of white vinegar, sugar, light soy sauce, salt, chicken powder, stir fry until cooked
6. Add water, pour in the meat, stir fry evenly out of the pan