1. Washed fresh Cordyceps flowers.
2. Minced ginger, millet pepper, chopped coriander, chopped green onion (not photographed).
3. Heat the cooked ribs soup in moderation.
4. Bring an appropriate amount of water to a boil, add the dried spinach noodles and cook until the noodles are ripe.
5. Put the cordyceps flowers in and cook for another two to three minutes.
6. Transfer the noodles and Cordyceps flowers to the noodle bowl.
7. Spoon the cooked yam pork rib soup into flour, coriander, millet pepper, minced ginger, and chopped green onion in a bowl of noodles.
8. Finished product.
9. Finished product.