1. Ingredients: tenderloin (washed and cut), radish (washed and cut), pickled vegetables (washed and cut).
2. Put the cut radish and tenderloin into the pressure cooker.
3. Then, add an appropriate amount of oil.
4. Turn it over.
5. Then, combine the sliced pickled vegetables.
6. Add an appropriate amount of water.
7. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
8. Open the lid after simmering until exhausted.
9. Finally, add the right amount of salt.
10. Add the right amount of MSG.
11. Season to mix and serve.