1. Wash the rice and put it in the rice cooker, pour the corresponding water, and set aside.
2. Cut beef, shiitake mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, and onions into finger-sized cubes. Cut green onions into chopped green onions, cut peppers into sections, and mince garlic.
3. Heat up the pan and add oil. After 50% of the heat is 50% hot, add the cut beef, stir fry until slightly charred and the moisture is dry.
4. Add ginger powder, minced garlic and diced onion and stir fry to create a fragrance
5. Put potatoes, carrots, and diced mushrooms into the pot and stir-fry evenly
6. Add cooking wine, fresh soy sauce, oil consumption, stir fry for color, add salt appropriately
7. Pour all the ingredients in the wok into the rice cooker and spread it on top of the rice. Follow the steaming procedure to start steaming the rice. Continue to bore for 5 minutes after the program ends
8. Turn on the rice cooker, add chopped green onion, and stir evenly