1. Wash the potatoes, peel them, cut them into pieces, put them in a steamer, steam for 20 minutes on high heat, and cut into small pieces~ This will easily turn the potatoes into mashed potatoes.
2. Cut carrots, broccoli, and ham into small cubes and set aside.
3. Beat two eggs, beat them up and set aside.
4. Take out the steamed potatoes, use a spoon to press them into mashed potatoes, then pour in the beaten eggs and stir well.
5. Add the diced carrots, diced broccoli, and diced ham, and stir well.
6. Add appropriate amount of salt and black pepper, stir well, then add appropriate amount of flour and stir well.
7. Turn on the fire and pour a very small amount of oil in a pan. After the oil is hot, take a spoonful of the stirred mixed mashed potatoes. Fry the front and back sides of a low heat until golden brown, and you can get it out of the pan!
Finally, you must add flour and stir well, otherwise it will not form when frying.