1. Take a small casserole, spread a thin layer of oil on the bottom of the pot, wash the rice and put it in the pot, pour in water, the ratio of rice to water is 1:1.5, soak for one hour, add half of the soaked rice Spoon salad oil, mix well, move the pot to the fire, turn to low heat immediately after the high heat is boiled, cover and simmer
2. A medium-sized potato, cut in half and slice, not too thin, half a centimeter thick
3. In another pot, brush with a thin layer of oil, fry the potato slices over medium heat, turn over, fry on both sides and change color, 8 minutes cooked
4. Mix sauce: 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of cold water, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, half tablespoon of sugar, half tablespoon of sesame oil and stir well
5. Observe the rice in the casserole and see the honeycomb pattern on the surface of the rice. Just put an egg on the side of the pot, cover it tightly, and simmer it over a small fire.
6. When the egg is half solidified, put in the fried potato chips
7. Pour the sauce on the eggs and potato chips
8. Put some coriander and simmer for 2 minutes and start eating
The rice should be soaked first, soak the core thoroughly, so that it can be cooked quickly, and there will be no phenomenon of sandwiching and mashing.
The ratio of rice to water is about 1:1.5. The water absorption of each type of rice is different, and the amount of water should be adjusted according to the nature of the different rice.
If it is made in a small casserole, turn the pot frequently when cooking the rice, so that the rice in the pot is evenly heated so that it will not be burnt.
You can add a little salt when frying the potato chips.