1. The first step is to peel the potatoes and steam them in the pot. I chose small potatoes, which are more tender and taste better! The steaming time is 25-30 minutes. If you can go to bed together, get ready to steam in the pot, and then you can go to wash it.
2. After steaming, take it out and put it in a fresh-keeping bag or a clean bag, and press it with a spoon to easily mash it.
3. Pour the pressed puree into a bowl and pour the beaten eggs. At this time, I added some salt to the eggs to taste. Mix the eggs and potatoes well
4. The next step is to add flour. Add it according to the humidity. I don’t add it if I feel it is not sticky. Because I am a novice, it may not be very correct. You can add it according to your own situation.
5. Knead the mashed potatoes into rounds, set them up and ready to put them in the pot at any time
6. Pour rapeseed oil into the pot. When the oil is hot, fry the potato cakes in the pot. Be sure to turn over frequently and keep the heat on a low heat, otherwise it will easily become black.
7. The two sides are about the same color and can be served, but my one is not deep-fried in it. Friends who like a little bit more can continue to fry, but pay attention to turning over.
1. Potatoes should be steamed for enough time, otherwise they won't be crushed easily.
2. Generally, the taste of rapeseed oil will be better.
3. Be sure to pay attention to the color on both sides, otherwise it is easy to turn black. When I made it for the first time, I accidentally fried it into black crackers.