1. Prepare the right amount of ingredients.
2. Shred the potatoes, chop the millet spicy and sour pickles.
3. Stir-fry shredded potatoes with 1 tablespoon of oil.
4. Add an appropriate amount of water and salt.
5. When the potato shreds are almost cooked, add sour pickles and millet for spicy.
6. Add mint before starting the pan and mix well.
If you need to reprint, please indicate the source and author, and you can reprint directly without changing or deleting the content.
If you need to change or delete the article, please apply for authorization by private message.