by Monkey loves food_
1. After washing 200 grams of rice, put it in a bowl, pour an appropriate amount of water into the bowl, and let the rice soak in the water for 20 minutes
2. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot to heat up, then pour in the washed and cut potatoes.
3. After a little stir-frying, add 3 spoons of dark soy sauce and 4 spoons of light soy sauce, and continue to stir for 2 minutes.
4. Then turn off the heat, pour cold water and Knorr Soup Po into the pot, set aside! (You can pour a little more water, it's best if the water is completely submerged in the potatoes!)
5. Pour the soaked rice and drain the water into the Jiuyang iron kettle
6. Then pour the potatoes from the pot and the water in the potato pot into the rice pot.
7. Choose the fast cooking function, choose long-grain rice for the taste, and just have a strong taste. (You can also choose according to your own taste)
8. After cooking, open the lid and use chopsticks to mix the rice and potatoes, then sprinkle in the chopped green onion, cover and simmer for ten minutes before serving