1. Wash yellow millet and boil it like rice
2. It’s time to turn on the rice cooker and take it out to cool it a bit
3. Wash the snow peas and luncheon meat and cut them into small granules, stir-fry in a hot pan with hot oil, add a little salt, sugar, and white wine, stir-fry them and push them aside.
4. Then pour in the millet rice, stir fry, and fry until fragrant! But don't over-fry, otherwise the snow peas will turn yellow.
5. Add salt, stir-fry the light soy sauce a few times, and transfer to the pan
I deliberately cooked millet to make this fried rice, so the water used to cook millet is a little less than usual, and the grains of millet should be distinct. Stir-fried snow peas need some white rice wine to make it more fragrant!