1. Pumpkins are cooked through high heat for 15 minutes, let cool and put in a bread bucket
2. Put the main ingredients of bread into the bread bucket except butter
3. Choose custom kneading, you don’t have to wait for the end of the program, you can add softened butter after the dough is smooth
4. Then choose a custom kneading dough, the dough can basically be pulled out of the film, continue to knead a procedure until the film can be pulled out. Of course, you can directly use the imix program and knead it directly.
5. The kneaded dough can be either naturally fermented or yogurt fermented. The time needs to be observed to be more than twice as large and then stop. Vent the made dough, add black sesame seeds and knead well, divide into three small doughs of equal size and relax for 15 minutes
6. Take a small dough and roll it into a tongue shape, roll it up, roll it out again, and roll it well
7. All three are ready and discharged into the bread machine, the mixing head can be removed, and the second fermentation will be doubled. Choose the baking mode, and burn for 30 minutes.
8. Bake it out and let cool
The water content of the cooked pumpkin is not very good. The amount is only for reference and depends on the state of the dough.