1. Weigh the required raw materials.
2. Pour pumpkin puree, corn oil, eggs, milk, salt, sugar, high-gluten flour, and yeast into the noodle tank of the chef.
3. Stir the noodles with chopsticks.
4. Install the dough tank and start the kneading program of the cook machine.
5. Knead until the film comes out (I am afraid that the dough will break the tendons, so I usually take it out and then drop it a few times).
6. Take it out and put the lid in the basin for proofing (now it can be warm and room temperature, and it can be proofed in a pot of warm water if it is cold).
7. One serve is twice as big.
8. The hand-soaked powder will poke the hole without shrinking or collapsing, and it will have a uniform honeycomb.
9. Put on the kneading pad and knead smoothly.
10. Divide into the same size agent and knead smoothly one by one.
11. Put the green body into a large 10-inch pumpkin mold.
12. Put it in the oven for two shots (not plugged in, use the closed environment of the oven for two shots, without drying the skin. If it is cold, put a warm water basin under the grill to increase the humidity and temperature to help the proofing. Now it is hot at room temperature for proofing), see It's obviously bigger, and it feels lighter.
13. Take out the egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. At the same time, preheat the oven at 180 degrees for more than 5 minutes.
14. Look at the coloring situation.
15. Finished product.
16. Finished product.
1. Put salt and white sugar diagonally, so that yeast should not be in direct contact with salt and white sugar.
2. Without a cook machine, you can also use a bread machine to knead the dough or knead or throw it by hand.
3. The water content of pumpkin is different, and the liquid volume is flexible (you must learn to adjust it flexibly according to the dough state).
4. In order to prevent the flour from flying around when mixing, I usually use chopsticks to mix the raw materials into noodles first, and then put them in the cook machine (bread machine), it will be much cleaner.
5. The power and gear of the cook machine (bread machine) are different, and the mixing time can be determined according to the dough film.
6. Please choose the temperature and time flexibly according to the temper of your own oven.
7. Various factors such as the size of the dough and the temperature difference in the oven determine the baking time. The method of judgment is: one is to smell a strong bread taste, the other is to see the color of the bread, and the third is to press it by hand to quickly rebound and restore it to its original state. .