1. Combine the low powder, baking powder, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix through a sieve
2. Pour the pumpkin puree with sugar, then pour in the egg mixture and stir evenly
3. Put 100 grams of vegetable oil and stir until evenly added while adding
4. Sift the mixed powder and stir evenly, put all the batter into the piping bag
5. Squeeze it into the mold, put it into the preheated 160 degree Vantage oven JKD611-01A, bake it for 20 minutes, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
6. After the cream, cheese and butter have softened at room temperature, add lemon juice and sugar, and beat until smooth
7. Take one pie and close the other
1. The surface can be sprinkled with a little powdered sugar for even more deliciousness.
2. Choose larger eggs.