1. The yellow circle of the pumpkin bought in the supermarket, peeled, steamed in water, pour it into a bowl, don't disturb it first, after cooling, if there is excess water, pour it out, it is better not to see water in the bowl.
2. Add sugar, glutinous rice chicken, high-gluten flour, and stir into a ball with chopsticks.
3. Prepare a fresh-keeping bag, cut it open, and turn it into a rectangle, pour some cooking oil on it, double-fold the oil, and put it into the dough.
4. Grasp the fresh-keeping bag from below with both hands and knead the dough back and forth to make the dough softer without sticking to your hands. After kneading, cover it with a fresh-keeping bag and wake up for 20 minutes.
5. Prepare some black mozzarella (there is only black at home, just use it), knead the dough into small round cakes with your hands, stick sesame seeds on both sides, you can also cook while frying, use a plate less, and avoid sticking to the plate on.
6. Put a little oil in the pan, heat it, and slowly fry on a low fire. Shake the pan, and then use chopsticks to turn it over. The whole process is low; you can put more oil in the frying.
7. Fry it until golden on both sides.